Meri Awaaz Team
- I worked as Head of Product Development at Meri Awaaz, India’s first platform that connects citizens with their netas (elected officials) and government officials for open, accessible and accountable governance.
- The platform aided government departments and candidates to understand the current issues in an area and better organize tasks among their teams.
- Through our application, netas found a medium to connect with their local electorate and showcase their work, thus incentivizing development and issue based politics.
- I was one of the founding members and developed it’s web and cloud component. We ran a successful pilot with the Janakpuri constituency alongside the Aam Aadmi Party reaching a user count of 5000.
- As our work lead to the resolution of numerous citizen issues ranging from sanitation and electricty to law and order, our platform received appreciation and coverage on multiple media platforms.